HEALTH & HOSPITALS
HEALTH & HOSPITALS PEST CONTROL
Pests are not only responsible for putting in the hospital each year by transmitting diseases, they are also a direct threat to hospitals and other health care facilities. IPM (Integrated Pest Management) practices are a must in the health care community when it comes to controlling pests. You need a company that doesn’t merely “spray.” You need a Arrow. At Arrow, we routinely inspect the facility for pest threats, sanitation issues, and pest entry points that we work to minimize. Instead of just simple spraying, Arrow utilizes a variety of IPM methods and products to fight against ALL life stages pests. Programs vary for each facility due to different pest pressures and needs. Call Arrow for a free inspection and quote today!
Common Pests & Solutions
- Flies: Pheromone Traps, Fly Lights/Monitors, Drain Treatments, Growth Regulators, etc…
- Rodents: Exclusion of Entry Points, Exterior Baiting, Vacuuming of Feces, Interior Trapping/Luring, etc…
- Roaches: Baiting, Dusts, Monitor Traps, Flushing Agents, Vacuuming of Roaches, Growth Regulators, Adulticides, etc…
- Bed Bugs: Bed Bug Proof Mattress Encasements, Steam Heat Treatments, Liquid Treatments, Dusts, Aerosols, Bed and Furniture Monitors, Educational Seminars (for staff on how to minimize spread of bedbugs), etc…
- Ants: Baiting, Granular Treatments, Dusts, Colony Elimination Liquids/Baits, etc…
- Many More!
Arrow’s state-certified staff is trained to provide discrete service in health care facilities so everyday operations are not interfered upon. Arrow will work to educate you and your staff so we can work towards a long-term pest reduction goal to ensure a healthy pest free environment for your facility, patients, and staff!
COMMON PEST CONTROL PROBLEMS
If your facility is having problems with the following pests, Arrow has the answer!
- Flies, Moths
- Grain beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Flour Beetles
- Many More!