TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY PEST CONTROL
The transportation industry is responsible for the distribution of many pests, including invasive species, throughout the world. For example, the Fire Ant was introduced from South America into the Port of Mobile, Alabama in the early 1900’s. Shipping, Airlines, Railways, and Trucking are all responsible for transporting pests throughout the world and country and these industries routinely have pest problems. These pests are commonly bedbugs, termites, wood destroying beetles, ants, roaches, grain beetles, rice weevils, rodents, etc… The pest is usually associated with the materials and raw goods being transported. Arrow offers preventative service, service for existing pest problems, as well as pest consultation for the transportation industry.
Arrow’s basic services range from:
- Rail Car Fumigation
- Truck Trailer Treatment or Fumigation
- Shipping Container Fumigation
- Grain and Silo Fumigation
- Cruise Ship Pest Control Treatments
- Airplane Pest Control Treatments
- Bus and Subway Treatments
- Fogging and Misting
- Residual Pesticide Treatments
COMMON PEST CONTROL PROBLEMS
If your facility is having problems with the following pests, Arrow has the answer!
- Flies, Moths
- Grain beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Flour Beetles
- Many More!